top of page
Homeowners Insurance

Homeowner's insurance is a form of property insurance that covers losses and damages to an individual's house and assets in the home. Homeowner's insurance also provides liability coverage against accidents in the home or on the property. 

Umbrella Policy

You don't have to be a millionaire to be sued like one. 

Umbrella policies offer inexpensive "peace of mind" for most types of negligence claims. Automobile accidents are the most common source of serious claims. 

Renters Insurance

Renter's insurance provides important coverage when renting a home or apartment. The coverage protects against theft, fire, or injuries occurring on the property. 

Condominium Insurance

Condo insurance provides coverage when your condo association insurance will not cover the losses. Your association typically insures the building and other common areas.

You are responsible for the interior of your unit and you typically need personal property and liability coverage.

Collections Policy

Your possessions may be more valuable than you realize. Most homeowners policies offer limited coverage for personal items.

We can provide the additional protection you need with a comprehensive valuable items insurance policy.

Investment/Rental Property Insurance

When owning or renting an investment property, you must take the proper precautions. The proper insurance can protect you from injuries while others are on the property and damage that may occur on the property while others are present. 

Auto Insurance

Auto insurance coverage has two parts:

1) Liability - covers your financial responsibility for injuring others

2) Comprehensive - covers losses from fire, theft, or other perils

Collision - pays to repair losses caused by an accident 

Watercraft Insurance

Personal watercraft, such as jet skis, are often customers first step into the boating world. 


At Old Naples Insurance Agency, we will help you from your first watercraft purchase to your last. 

Flood Insurance

Homeowners insurance does not cover flood damage, so clients must obtain flood insurance separately.

You must buy flood insurance in order to obtain a mortgage if your home is inside a flood zone. If outside a flood zone, flood insurance remains optional, but highly recommended. 

bottom of page